Infineon ARM XMC for Education
Laboratory documentation aims to explore the development trends of Embedded Computer development tools that provide rapid and efficient deployment of non-application-specific hardware applications. The basic elements of the ARduino environment configuration for Infineon ARM processors are introduced.
XMC1100 boot kit development platform, XMC1300 Boot Kit, XMC4700, XMC2GO
Extension for XMC at address:
Arduino Extension for XMC
Where the processors are made
1. Make a program that will allow you to test digital outputs. 2. Make an extension and a program that allows verification of extensions input connections
4. Use a program that allows you to perform a score of 30 musical notes.
5. Make a program that will change the intensity of a light bulb with a resistive sensor glove.
- Embedded systems based on STEM;
- Achieving active components for physics lessons;
- Developing green energy study systems; - Achieving an experimental engine;
- Education & Research