The lab experiment aims to provide a first approach to a Linux machine for embedded applications. The hardware and software resources of the Raspberry Pi 1,2,3 development platforms are explored, as well as a series of UNIX / Linux commands required for logging, editing, compiling, and executing processes. At the end of the lab, there will be details about the possibility of building an intranet network using a Linux-based ARM A53 server , a 4 core processor-based 64-bit Apple A10- compliant kernel .
Rpi3 / 0 platform, wifi router, Internet connection, oscilloscope, Putty application
Display of processor temperature
1. Make an application in c that allows you to view the execution time of a splitting operation of two float / double variables;
2. Determine how the processor temperature variation depends on working conditions (load, radiators, etc.);
3. Create an application that will allow you to generate an ASCII character image according to on-line usage ;
4. Make a program that will allow you to determine the duration of the multiplication operation of the numbers represented in the floating business;
5. Make a set of programs that will allow you to estimate delays due to the simultaneous presence of the 10 users connected with a1-a10.
- Develop embedded applications using standard components
- Use cloud resources to develop professional applications;
- Developing servers for Internet of things;
- Developing complex applications using operating systems: